on the business
CAMEL IoT was born as a solution aimed at integrating different components of industrial infrastructure. Meeting the highest world standards for more efficient and effective monitoring, visualizing the organizations risk from their business perspective, leaving behind the traditional way of calculating risk depending on the events criticality of your infrastructure.
Our correlation rules are based on MITRE ATT&CK®️, which is a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations. The ATT&CK knowledge base is used as a foundation for the development of specific threat models and methodologies in the private sector, in government, and in the cybersecurity product and service community.
Why CAMEL IoT?
CAMEL IoT, in addition to incorporating the most important standards in the events control and monitoring for critical infrastructure, among other NERCs, allows the visualization of the processes risk.
unlimited correlations rules
in your CMDB
Cloud solution, access from anywhere and at any time
Data is encrypted and access are protected by double factor authentication
- Identification (ex: EPC, uCode, IPv6, URIs)
- Comms / Transport (ex: Wifi, Bluetooth, LPWAN)
- Discovery (ex: Physical Web, mDNS, DNS-SD)
- Data Protocols (ex: MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, Websocket, Node)
- Device Management (ex: TR-069, OMA-DM)
- Semantic (ex: JSON-LD, Web Thing Model)
- Multi-layer Frameworks (ex: Alljoyn, IoTivity, Weave, Homekit)